Tuesday, September 29, 2009

rAnDoM Tuesday...

...haha not really.

It was really fun today tho. The whole thing about Maurice and Onnew, and all the rumors spreading around..and Jordan finding out about Sahar. OMG. so many things happened in just 8 hours.

SO..GUESS WHAT? I'm doing public forum for debate..and our first tournament in on Oct 24. Geez..I bet I would fail. and my partner would kill me. hhahah. I need to like build a pyramid for myself first !

Oh wait. nvm. the test on fb said that I'm gonna die when I'm 62 cuz I got stuck in a dough mixer. so i'm SAFE. for now.. but 62 years...oh..that's long. I was hoping to be like..99 or something. that's such a short life. O.o

GOSH. today during lunch...everyone gave me a fright! I THOUGHT *E* (yeah...that..shsldiodu) LIKES MY *A.* hahah. well..she betteer back off if she does. no i'm jk. she doesn't...haha. cuz he is azn duh!

We played flag football today during P.E. and...I wasn't that bad. I was actually a good quarterback. haha! YAY! :) I hate football tho. It breaks your fingers....and it's so lame to play. who cares...?

Okay..well..I need my beauty sleep :) I DESPERATELY NEED IT. haha. or else I would get dark eye circles..blah blah blah.

BYE!

OH WAIT. hold on! I learned this line in spanish today! que suenes con los angelitos!!! :) SWEET DREAMS :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaaha "ur" A. how possessive xD i hope you eventually get with him ;) if only i went to your school..... :D

    ReplyDelete