Wednesday, September 30, 2009

1 & 1/2 touchdowns :)

GUESS WHAT? I made the first touchdown in my life today :) IT WAS SO AMAZING. hahah. one of them..I was like..passing the line..while the girl pulled my flag so it didn't count. UGH.

I'm doing debate..but I have to pay like..100 dollars per semester to do it. and I was like..WHAT?!? that's a lot. Now..I'm like..doing so many PTA volunteering stuff to pay the money. Let's do math.
;)
I make 7 dollars an hour...and each event for volunteering is 2 hours..
100 / 7 is...about 15 hours. that means I need to do 8 days of volunteering..and the entire year is 16. Not including the fact that I'm in Science day and Key club..which I get tons more hours. woah.

OH ! I didn't tell you guys I made a 110 on my WH test :) very proud. I thought I failed it. but..guess not!!!

I got an Eastside t-shirt today :) I'm gonna wear it on Friday..for the football game. even tho our school sucks..lol.

Today during spanish, this woman came into our room and talked to us about study abroad..during the summer. and I wish I could go. I REALLY WANT TO GO. but I can't. blah ablah balh. Maybe..I will be able to during college. I wanna go to FRANCE, Italy..and Spain :)

okay. gotta do hw.!
RIGHT! !Que suenes con los angelitos! (Dream with the little angels :) )

1 comment: