Saturday, December 12, 2009

it;'s...SATURDAY :)

hahah. so I realized last night that I haven't post anything up..for november. :O
but that's okay. all the stupid drama that happened are gone.........................forever :) yay!
now, my life is back to normal.
nothing to worry about at night = more beauty sleep = prettier = ahha..easier to get guys? jk jk. :D
I still have so much stuff to do tho. pooo. I still haven't talk to my coach about debate. argh. idk. it's so stupid. Money is such a big deal bleh.
& I might volunteer to tutor agl 1. yup. I'm the best teacher in the world..not. I really really really want to do it, but I get so fustrated with slow ppl. and I dislike it very much when ppl ask.."WHY?" and I wanna yell at them "cuz I want to. so do it." xD
I sent Ina's bday gift to her. finally. I'm such a procrastinator...haha. wait. no it's like 2 weeks late. :( i'm a bad friend, ain't i?
The REAL real is this book that I'm reading. woah. it's actually darn good. unlike other ppl, I DO judge a book by its cover. haha. I only chose this book to read cuz the girl in the cover is gorgeous. hehe.
My bday is coming up...soooooooooon. So far, there are 11 ppl on my list. I don't wanna take anyone out. but i might have to. this is so HARD.
Ik it's gonna work out at the end tho :) life goes on. doesn't it?
with lots of love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment