Saturday, October 24, 2009

3 day weekend..yumm :)

Woah..so I realized that I haven't posted anything in like..FOREVER!

Today, I was supposed to be at the speech competition in Fayettville. But. guess not. I wouldn't pay 65 bucks to do something..that i'm pretty sure I'd loose at. so. ;)
The suckiest part tho is that I wrote the entire speech out. spent all of my class periods editing and revising it. Now, I gotta wait until they put that topic up again..which won't happened anytime soon. ugh!

hehe. I'm knitting a scarf..well 2 actually. :) Blue and white. perfect combination of life !
School is okay. everything is fine. except for I got an 85? on my notebook check thing. and I was like..what the feathers??? I'm so neat and everything. I don't deserve a freaking 85. not. at. all.

Recently, I got an amazing love advice from someone *wink*
Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
So true! uh..hum. Girls! dont' be too demanding on guys. They are apparently the most simple minded creatures on earth. lol. And I'm still waiting on mine to get..SMARTER.!

k! g2g! knitting...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment