Thursday, October 1, 2009

yo tengo venguenza..

that means..I'm embarrassed..well I WAS.

During Alg 2 today..everyone was talking cuz it was the last 5 mins of class. Then, suddenly, I felt like I want to sanitize my hand. So, I reached into my backpack and MY SECURITY ALARM WENT OFF. it was so crazy. hahah this girl was yelling "FIRE" and then when i told them..it's my alarm..lol oops my bad. this guy next to me asked..is that how you wake up in the morning? lol. yes it is. hahah.

Last year we did it to the basketball guys. IT WAS HILARIOUS. they were running like little kids :D

I got my progress report today..all As :) But I'm pretty sure I bombed my spanish test cuz i stared at some of the questions for 5 mins straight..hoping an answer would pop into my head. but no. ugh. so I kinda guess..but I always get points off cuz of the stupid accent..punctuation and stuff. .blah balh ablh .

I'm a procrastinator...I didn't do my current event until today. and it took me like..2 hours to find an article. PSHPSHPS. well...I HAVE A BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG TEST tomorrow in alg2. :( good luck to me. i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment